Nothing new...
I know some of you are faithful checkers of my blog and wish I'd post something new, but really...I've got nothing. I didn't work last week and am broke. However, God continues to provide for me and I've worked every day this week. I also have a job starting Monday that will go through the middle of the following week. I like doing the temp thing. I just wish it were more consistent.
I leave for Uganda again in a few weeks. I think most of you know that I'm working with International World Changers (which is the student mobilization part of the IMB). We're taking about 40 college students over to evangelize the mess out of that place! The goal is start new house churches in areas of Kampala that have not yet been reached. I'm excited to be going back again. It will be good to see everyone...especially Sarah and Joshua! I probably haven't mentioned it, but Sarah went back to school last week! She only had about a fourth grade education and has wanted to go back to school ever since I met her. My family gave money for her and for Joshua to go to school this year at Christmas. It's what we did instead of gifts. Now Sarah is going to adult ed classes at night. She is so proud. I can't wait to hear her stories about it!
Okay, I'm at work and the phone may ring any minute so I'd better go. Ha. It rang like 6 times yesterday. Quite boring. But again, SOOOO thankful to be working!
Hope everyone is well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home