Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

04 June 2007

The Today Show sucks

It's official, I'm sick of the Today Show crap. I am sick of Matt and Meredith and Ann acting as if they are God's gift to the news world. Have you ever noticed that they seem to think it's okay to ask any question they want or to make any rude comment they want just because they are Matt Lauer and Meredith Viera and Ann freaking Curry? GAG! They are Bush haters and spin every story against him and lately seem down-right anti-American. Today they were promoting the piece Matt is doing tomorrow from Cuba as if they were going to go and change the American policies against Cuban trade. Idiots. When did they become politians and not just news anchors being fed stories by people who actually did the research? Get over yourselves.
Why the rant, you ask? Well, today was the last straw. They had Miss USA on the show and Ann was a total jerk to her. Yes, she fell in the Miss Universe pagent and yes, she was booed by the Mexican crowd, but is that all you have to say, Ann?!!! Instead of talking about what a horribly embarassing moment it was and saying that she will never live it down, why not talk about the courage it took to get up and keep going?!!! The poor girl had to continually try to defend herself against Ann while Ann kept interrupting and saying how embarassing it was. She should not have had to praise herself for getting up, Ann should have done that for her!!!
I HATE THE TODAY SHOW. And that stinks...now what will I watch in the mornings while I eat breakfast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home