Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

03 July 2007

A heritage from the Lord...


One month and 3 days ago Beteth and Benon had their first baby. I've already bragged about her being called Christy so I won't start again now. I got to see and hold her for the first time on Sunday at church and then baptism. Notice she is bundled in about 47 layers of clothes and blankets. It was only in the low 80s. We wouldn't want her to get cold!
Anyway, look how great Beteth looks? I've never seen anyone look so much healthier after having a baby!
Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home