Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

04 July 2007



This is one of the crews out at their site with their translators. This group is in an area called Salama. It's rather rural and therefore relatively clean compared to the over-populated areas. Now, that is not to say that is upper-class or anything. It's just that when you have less folks living in an area, there is less trash and traffic to deal with so it's nice.

Anyway, this is the area where the witch doctor was who left his practice to follow Jesus, the true Healer. And they also started a new house church in this area this week! God has done marvelous things. Praise His name!

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled that 2 of your crew are from our church in Fort Wayne, IN. What a blessing to see how God is using your group to reach the lost for Christ. I have been praying for you daily and will continue even after our 2 ladies return to the States. Thanks again for going for us who are unable to go. P.P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home