Back in Soweto

Today I was back in Soweto. We used to meet at Mama Carolyn's place (on the left) but it fell down...with her in it while she slept. Now she has a new place but it is much smaller. They meet there now but have no tarps to put up to keep off the sunshine. The needs are never-ending in Soweto.
Seated next to her is the sweet, tiny jajja that I love so much. She is so cute and comes up almost to my shoulder. She's my pocket jajja. She looks like ET when she's praising...dancing with arms in the air like ET when he was frightened.
And then in Mama Carolyn's lap is the baby that was born while I was still here. I saw her the day after she was born and they told me her name was Christy. Then when Rebekah came they said her name was Rebekah. Today, she was Christy again!!! They sure know how to work us!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home