Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

24 September 2007

Wanna go home

Funny how many people have asked me the question, "Where is home?" since I posted these 3 words on my blog. I'll refer you to the intro to my blog and to the Bible where we are told that this world is not our home. No, I am NOT saying I want to die...I just want to be where God wants me...at HOME in Him.
As a matter of update...I had an interview a week and a half ago with my consultant with the IMB. I'm working on finalizing the actual job, but it is looking like I'll go to FPO (that 8 week orientation like I did last time in VA) on August 4th and be off to Spain in October (2008). It's so exciting to see a glimpse of where I'm headed and when.
Just another sojourner on her way home...

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger JasonC said...

Is that for ISC or career?

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Kari said...

Glad the interview went well and you are going to get to go. Enjoy this year....it'll go fast I bet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home