Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

08 December 2008

Blessed

An interesting thing has been happening lately. I have had several great conversations with former "youth" that I loved in their high school days who are now adults. It is so amazing to now be friends with the women they have become. And to hear their stories about the youth they are now investing their lives in...amazing. What a blessing to be able to sit across from them and say, "Someday you'll be sitting across from the students of today who have become the adults of tomorrow and you'll be wondering why God chose to let you be a part of who they are. And you'll be as humbled as I am to be here with you."

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

I think that, probably, you'll have no idea what impact you made on our lives until you get to heaven itself.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Christy said...

What a sweet thing to say ABB!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home