Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

16 August 2009

Huh?

This new sign popped up all over town recently. What is Burger King up to? What the heck is an "angy whopper"? Do you have them in America?
Oh well, it's better than the McDonald's ad with the grazing cattle on my burger. Which, incidently, did not stop me from eating a Big Mac today. Some days you just need food from home...and a giant Coca-Cola Light from the fountain. (It was for my throat. I have a horrible cough/throat thing. I'm going to the dr. tomorrow for the first time here. I hope I don't mess up some important vocab and come out with an amputated toe.)



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home