Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

22 September 2009

Notting Hill

One of my top 5 movies is Notting Hill. While in London I just had to go there to look for Hugh Grant. I did not find him, much to my dismay. I did, however, find Portobello Road but there was no market. It is only on the weekend.
And yes, I AM wearing a SWEATER in this photo. Clearly I am NOT in Seville!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

I've been there! Hope you had a good time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home