Thanks, Sandra!
I live next door to a hostel (dorm) full of Kenyan girls who attend the university just across the street. I have been wanting to start a Bible study with them since I moved in but didn't know what to do or how to get it here when I did know. So, this summer when Meredith was here she was reading "Do You Think I'm Beautiful?". I had read it years ago, but now there is a workbook that goes along with it. I thought, Wow! that would be a great study for these girls. I had no idea how I was going to get it, but God did. One day Sandra Gilstrap, an amazing person at my home church, wrote and asked if there was anything she could send me. I asked if she could send a few books and maybe one workbook that we could copy pages from and use for discussion. Well, she sent TEN of each! And even funnier than that, when I wrote and asked her for them, she said she had JUST finished the book herself!! How cool is God?
Sandra, the girls wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for caring enough to this for them. They were overwhelmed (as am I) by your generosity!
Also, everyone take a look at those roses. They're from my yard!


1 Comments:
Christy that is soo awesome!! that is a great bible study for them to do!!!! i love you christy!!
Post a Comment
<< Home