Accused of laziness
Okay, more than one person has mentioned that I haven't updated in a while. I'll just throw some random stuff on here for you.
First, my English teacher at school called me Sunday night to tell me she would not be returning to work. She QUIT!!! No warning, nothing. Pray request: I need a teacher to finish this semester and then one to start in January. Renee, Barbie, anyone, can you come?!
Second, my friend, Justin (aka Bubbles), called from Hong Kong today. It was so good to hear his voice...even if I didn't recognize it! It'ly '06, here we come!!!
Third, Bible study with the Kenyan girls is exciting. The most fun thing about this last chapter was the question, What if God is Greek? She compared being in God's family to being in the one from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. You know, they scream with excitement when they see you. They run to hug and kiss you. There's always food and dancing. The Bible says every tribe, every tongue, every nation. How much fun is that going to be?
Third and a half, four of the girls are really thinking about their relationship with Christ. They know what they need to do, but are afraid they'll have to give things up and miss out on some fun. Please pray for them. Their names are Nyambura, Anne, Judy, and Ivonne.
Fourth, select friends and fam. will be here two months from now...I'm so excited I might spontaneously combust!
Last, well, that's really all I have right now. You check back in a few days. I'll show you my neighbor's monkey!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home