Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

09 November 2005

Mukama ye bazibwe

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!! You know that money that I donated to the wrong NAMB and then thought I got it back and then found out I didn't and then kept trying to get back? I GOT IT!!! They sent a check to my BF in Knoxville and she deposited it in my account this week!!!!! I can eat again! Just kidding about that...I've been eating, but I'll have to say it's not fun anymore. I just don't enjoy it. Cooking is such a hassle since everything is from scratch and going out is such an ordeal...and eating at the same 4 restaurants all the time tends to get old. Blah, blah, blah. I'm such a whiner. Somebody stop me!

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those poor mortgage brokers...will they ever get a break?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home