Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

20 November 2005

A shout out to my peeps

I am really missing my Central peeps these days. I got an email from our Admin. Assitant this week and then I saw a Nelly video (Air Force Ones) today and I got all weepy. I never thought I could get weepy over Nelly, but I really do miss my little ebonics-speaking kidlets from the projects. How is Candace Levy? What about Jamerica? What other school can say they have a Johnisha, Tamisha, and Samisha?
So, hello everyone at Sin-tral. I miss you guys. Somebody write, would you?

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger JasonC said...

What about Christisha?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home