18 December 2005
About Me
- Name: Christy
- Location: Knoxville, TN, United States
I'm livin la vida loca in Seville, Spain. This blog is simply my everyday life. It's mostly just some ramblings so that people back home can feel like they are part of my life. Thanks, people, for wanting to be a part of my life!
Previous Posts
- I hope you can see the thorns on this acacia tree....
- I saw ZEBRAS!!!
- I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not,...
- Merry Christmas!
- Happy Anniversary, Kare Bear!
- Okay, this picture absolutely CANNOT do justice to...
- A shout out to my peeps
- Let's play a game
- I had to go to Jinja to get my license yesterday. ...
- Sarah and Joshua had birthdays this week. I decid...



3 Comments:
Nice mumu. You look HOT.
TOGA! love sis
You do look like someone from a Greek or Roman painting. Tell Mrs. Hood she looks elegant as always.
Post a Comment
<< Home