Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

10 December 2005

Merry Christmas!

Have you ever seen anything more BEAUTIFUL in your whole life? I wrote and told them how beautiful they were and told them I wanted to EAT them. Abi's reply, "Please don't eat us." How can I not? They are just so precious. (By the way, this is [from top down] Abi, Eli, and Bailey. I am their Aunt Sissy...and I will always have gum!)Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Sweet babies! I get to see mine on the 17th, and I can hardly wait to eat them. I can say that because you understand.

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are the most beautiful babies of course I am their Granny. I get to see them in two weeks.

Granny

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!You will always have gum.You've never let us down with that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home