Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

18 December 2005

I hope you can see the thorns on this acacia tree. I have two thigs to say about them...1) How do giraffes eat them?! and 2) Are these the kind of thorns Christ endured on the cross?  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Christy, from all accounts of bible history - Christ's crown was made of thorns as large as these. I could only image the pain and suffering he endured for me. I am so glad I am a child of the KING!

Love,
Your Mother

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home