Gluttonous missionaries
I spent the week before last in Jinja (2 hrs. away) at our annual mission meeting. All of the Uganda IMB folks come together for a few days and have endless meetings but it's still good to see our "extended family"....like a family reunion of sorts! Anyhoo, we ended up will a little free time one day so Kari, Claudia, Emily and I thought we'd try out the Mexican restaurant we had heard rumor of. WOOHOO...there is Mexican food in Uganda finally! And it was good. It was no Pelancho's, but it was yummy none the less! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!


3 Comments:
I just love family reunions :)
Hey Christy, I forgot to mention about 2 weeks ago I hit a hot streak and had Mexican 5 times in less than 2 weeks: 2 homecooked Mex meals and 3 restaurants.
Sorry, no pictures.
hola christy!!
I was waiting on the elevator yesterday and a flyer caught my eye!! 2 groups are throwing a very expensive and nice gala tonight for children in Northern Uganda Praise God for all the people wanting to help the children from the LRA!! oh and i'm prayin for you and i love you soo much, pray for me as i begin visiting a new church...God is moving in my life and i'm a lil scared..lol!! I LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment
<< Home