Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

05 September 2007

My 3 words

There's a show on ABC called "i-caught". It basically shows clips from youtube and is kind of pointless but in the last two weeks they have started something new. At the end of the show they are doing a segment called "My 3 Words". It is so worth watching the whole show just to see that part! Tonight I found it on the internet so I can watch it over again. Go to http://ugv.abcnews.go.com/ and then click on "Your Three Words". You can watch this week's and last week's segments. It's supposed to be 3 words that sum up your week or your life or that encourage you or something. I love it and am trying to think of my three words. Here's what I have so far:
Blind dates suck
Uganda changed me
Wanna go home
I miss Joshua
Italy was fun
I love teaching
I follow Him
Disappointed once again
Need new friends
I miss jwathoo02
Abi Bailey Eli
Wanna eat Levi
Miss you already
Spain or bust
Do your job!
No sweat pants
Ask a question
Listen for answer
What about your 3 words? Anyone?

8 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is home?

Love my Levi

Peter loves trucks

Joe loves Pizza

Jesus Loves me

Teaching is depressing

Not enough time

AND I know its more than 3 words, but honey, Even a good man is just a man!!!!!

Have a great day! Amy

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here is my 3 words for you...
YOU NEED HELP!

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't believe you forgot to include the famous "shoot a monkey" which by the way is Emma's favorite saying! Miss you
shannon

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Christy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Danny and Claudia said...

Christy,

I loved the 3 Word deal. And my 3 words tonight are WE LOVE YOU....WE MISS YOU....WHAT A FRIEND...COME HOME NOW. I loved reading your blog...have been so busy...great group of vols here and just got to read tonight...oh yes, not electricity since last night..PTL for generators. We are praying for your interview tomorrow 3-5. May it be worthy. Sorry we were not there at the UG reunion...everyone looked great. Have you lost weight? Kari is too thin...she must eat more quickly. Let us know about interview. Last 3 words: MUST WIND DOWN...

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have come up with a few...
Eat mor chiken
When doves cry
Need more cowbell
Sista my sista
Beady eyed look
Kentucky Wildcat Football
Always have gum
This is great fun. Monica

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't chase waterfalls

 

Post a Comment

<< Home