Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

22 October 2012

Remember me?

I just realized it has been more than a year since my last time on here.  I kind of miss blogging.  The truth is that I just don't feel like anything blog-worthy happens any more.  I mean, I live in Spain.  It looks a lot like America.  Which is where I am right now.  I'm in the middle of 6 months...no make that more than the middle.  I have 9 weeks left.  Not that anyone is counting.  Especially not a cute Russian boy and me.  Uff, I miss him.  And I miss Spain.  I miss my life.  I miss my friends.  Have you ever tried to step out of your life for 6 months?  It isn't as fun as you'd think.  But I'm here and trying to enjoy great times with my family and friends here.  Who knows when I'll get to do this again.  
So starting today I'm going to blog again.  Friends and family stuff.  I'm doing it.  I promise.  Or I hope to do it at least.  Let's see if I remember tomorrow.  =)  
And, just for the fun of it, let's put a picture of Artiom and me.   Mmm.  So cute. 

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger The Reeds said...

Bet you didn't think we'd still be here huh?! ;) You have to introduce us to your friend!

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your new picture :) So cute!
~amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home