Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

18 December 2006

Shout out...even if it's late

This is my newest nephew. His name is Levi. He was born the day after I came home from Uganda. I didn't realize I had this pic on my camera so it's just now getting on the blog. He's cute, isn't he? He looks totally different now...looks just like his daddy. Cute as pie.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey friend, so good to see a picture of you with your sweet nephew. Thanks for adding the pics. Can't wait to see you soon. I will send you a list, ha, ha. Sarah is doing great. love and miss you tons. praying for you. Rebekah

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's his daddy??? Is he single???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home