Dingbats
I think there is a competition between two girls in my 3rd period to see who is the ditziest. I am not sure a winner can be declared. Here's today's story...
We are learning adjectives in Spanish. When we learned "gordo" (fat) I told them that the word "gordita" which is used as a name of a food at Taco Bell really means "little chubby girl". They thought that was funny. Somehow we got back on that subject today and the word "burrito" came up. The word "burrito" literally means "little donkey". When I said that this girl started freaking out and said, "What?!! They serve us donkey? REALLY? I am never eating that again." Which started Dingbat #2 on the same tangent. It took me forever to explain to them that it was just a name they use. No, Taco Bell does NOT server little donkeys NOR little chubby girls.
I'm telling you, they are a few croutons short of a salad.

1 Comments:
hey christy just wanted you to know that I love you and just wanted to say thank you!! anyways my and jason have a blog because he has so many relatives out of town so it helps us keep up on eachothers lives it's merandjason.blogspot.com!! anyways I'm really dissappointed to learn that I haven't been eating donkey all these years at Taco Bell..haha!!
Post a Comment
<< Home