Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

23 August 2009

Culture lessons from Bugs Bunny

One of my favorite memories of my dad when I was a kid is that he loved to watch Bugs Bunny with us. He instilled in my sister and me a profound love for the Rabbit. One of his favorites was the Barber of Seville. Funny that I live there now. Prophetic...probably not. However, I am watching Bugs Bunny on YouTube today and thought it was funny.
It is also funny that I know more about Christopher Columbus's voyage to America from Bugs than from History books...another Seville event!!!
In case you need a little Bugs today...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrupqdGvsoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home